International Helpline 8476912345
Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
"Powered by Seekho"
The MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program at Rayat Bahra University is a comprehensive two-year full-time postgraduate program designed by Seekho in association with India’s leading Supply Chain Management and logistics company Safexpress, to equip students with the skills and knowledge required to become effective business leaders in the field of Logistics & Supply Chain Management. The program covers a wide range of modules, including Supply Chain Modelling and design, procurement and inventory management, logistics and transportation planning, and many more
To be eligible for the MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program, candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Comprehensive curriculum covering all aspects of logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Curriculum designed by Seekho in association with Safexpress
- Expert faculty with industry experience
- Hands-on experience through internships, industry visits, and guest lectures
- Opportunity to work on real-world projects and case studies
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals and alumn
Upon completion of the program, students will be equipped with the skills and knowledge required to:
- Develop and implement effective supply chain strategies
- Manage logistics and transportation operations efficiently
- Optimize procurement and inventory management processes
- Design and model supply chain networks
- Use data analytics to make informed business decisions
- Implement blockchain technology in supply chain management
- Understand the e-commerce business landscape
- Manage supply chain finances effectively
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for logistics services
Program Outcomes Skills
Graduates will be able to apply critical reasoning skills to analyze supply chain data and overcome real-time problems while considering the global scenario, preparing them to become effective supply chain managers.
Graduates will improve their knowledge of the functioning of the global and local supply chain environment, enabling them to work efficiently in any supply chain business environment.
- Want to pursue a career in the logistics and supply chain management field
- Are interested in developing their business and leadership skills
- Have a background in engineering, management, or related fields
- Want to learn about the latest trends and technologies in supply chain management
- Want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic industry
General Frequently Asked Questions
An MBA in Supply Chain Management is a program that provides students with knowledge and skills to manage the flow of goods and services from the point of origin to the point of consumption. It is important because Supply Chain Management is critical to the success of many industries, and professionals in this field are in high demand.